Abay Marabayevich Kadraliyev – Chairman of the Board of Kazteleradio JSC, member of the Board of Kazteleradio JSC.
Abay Marabayevich Kadraliyev was born on 25th of March 1959 in the village Semiozernoye, in Kostanay region. In 1994 he graduated from Tashkent Elecric-technical Institute of communication (TEIC) and in 1996 from the Almaty Energy Institute.
For his years of work he was paid the following awards:
- The Commemorative Medal for outstanding contribution to development and improvement of communication facilities, in honor of the 10-th year of the Independence of the RK,
- Kurmet Order,
- He was given the rank of Kurmetty baylanisshy.
- For outstanding contribution to the social-economic development and development of television communication network of the region he received a letter of thanks from an Akim of the Atyrau region – A. E. Musin,
- Gratefulness was expressed for outstanding contribution to the preparation and holding of the tenth anniversary of the capital.
He held the following positions before becoming the Chairman of the Board of Kazteleradio JSC:
- From 1994 to July 2000 – Deputy Senior technical director, Technical director, First Deputy General Director – Technical Director of the Aktobe Regional Direction of telecommunication.
- From 2000 to April 2001 – Deputy Senior technical director for the Western Region.
- From April 2001 to August 2002 – General Director of the Akmola Regional Direction of telecommunications.
- From August 2002 to March 2005 – General Director of the Atyrau Regional Direction of telecommunications – Executive Director of Kazakhtelecom JSC for the Western region.
- From March 2005 to July 2007 – General Director of the Atyrau Regional Direction of telecommunications.
- From July 2007 to August 2010 – Executive Director of Kazakhtelecom JSC – General Director of Astanatelecom CCT.
- From August 2010 – Chairman of the Board of Kazteleradio JSC and member of the Board of Kazteleradio JSC.
Nurlan Dairovich Tleuov – Senior Financial Director, member of the Board of Kazteleradio JSC.
Nurlan Dairovich Tleuov was born in 1967 in Pavlodar region.
- In 1991 he graduated from the Karagandinskiy Cooperation Institute Centrosoyuz. After graduation he was a Senior Inspector – Expert in cost-accounting at the audit center of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the Kokshetau region, as well at the Department of Goscomfin Control.
- In September 1997 he was appointed as Deputy Head of the Financial Control Committee of the Ministry of Finance of the RK for the North-Kazakhstan Region.
- From September 1998 he worked in the Department of Financial Control in the Akmolinsk Branch of Kazakhtelecom JSC – as Economist, Deputy Senior Accountant and as Senior Accountant.
- From January 2003 – Deputy General Director, the Financial Director of the Atyrau Regional Direction of Telecommunications Branch of Kazakhtelecom JSC.
- From 1st of October 2010 according to a decision of the Board of Directors of Kazteleradio JSC he was nominated for Senior Financial Director and member of the Board of Kazteleradio JSC.